Once the winters are over we often feel like we have put on a little weight by sleeping at home and crunching the Christmas cookies. The best time to shed this weight is the summer when you can burn more calories than in the winter as the heat factor can also help you in doing so. Some easy steps to stay in shape this summer.
1. Shedding weight in the summer may be more difficult considering the amount of calories that you will lose by doing the same thing at any other time of the year. So, take it slow and be aware that you can make slow increases and reach your target goals. Start with twenty squats and then later on you can make it a hundred rather than trying to do it on the first day itself.
2. Bring over a buddy to add on to the fun. Working out with friends is a much better way to burn the calories without feeling the pinch of it. You can make it like a competition and decide a winner each day.
3. Propagate yourself. Make sure that all your friends know that you are doing your workout. Some may feel that posing statuses about when you are working out or just finished working out may sound absurd. In reality, this is the best way that you can stick to your commitment and make it a regular event.
4. Creating a goal for yourself is the best way to measure how much you have accomplished. Thinking about losing weight is a very general goal. You need to be more specific like I run on the treadmill for 20 minutes. It may be difficult in the beginning, but as you keep pushing you will be able to do it one day.
5. Writing down the goals and accomplishments can give you a sense of satisfaction that you motivate you to go further.
There are so many ways in which you can make your summer workouts fun and that can also help you in doing it in a regular way.
Read also Tips To Battle Winter Blues